Friday, December 4, 2009

whatever /ʰwɒt'evəʳ/

Didaskaleinophobia = fear of going to school! LOL. I've just found it when i was tumbleblogging.


well, thats just 'sekilas info'.the thing is, im so eager for tomorrow's exams...yess tomorrow will be the last day of my final exams. yay yay! and i have prepared some projects for my oh-so-long holiday at my lovely hometown. Im ready to welcome the Christmas day and new year 2010. 

errrr visit my tumbleblog if you have nothing to do..haha.
i really enjoy tumble-blogging these days. Its really fun and so easy to use.and this is one of the reason why i dont do this blogger-blogging for pretty long time.haha.
and also i want to change my blog layout badly. i want to make it more simple. but i haven't found the perfect time for doing that. hopefully i can make it a.s.a.p.

anyway wish me luck for tomorrow! bye peeps...

No comments: